In honor of my recent 25th birthday I thought I would compile a list of
25 Things You Don’t Know About Me
…okay and some you might …(a la US Weekly magazine)
- I highlight my hair twice a year to keep it a shimmery blonde but thankfully during the summer the sun still brightens it blonde so I still consider myself a natural.
- I have a slight obsession with skulls and crossbones…currently owned items include plates, cups, pencils, mugs, scarfs, key chains, and racing specific socks. I guess it is the goth in me.
- I love making lists. Like this one. *see #11
- One of my favorite songs is Lizzie McGuire “What Dreams Are Made Of”
- I don’t use clipless peddles on my bike due to a few bad experiences and now overwhelming anxiety about them…quite amateur but I am human.
- My least favorite food is frozen green beans and they completely ruin frozen vegetable mixes.
- My sister and I used to dress up and dance behind the couch to the Lawrence Welk Show every Saturday night growing up.
- I have a problem buying things just because they are on sale.
- I have binders of articles/print outs I wanted to save…one for workouts and weights, another for recipes, and a third for triathlon specific training…I use laminated sleeves to hold the articles…and I rightfully got made fun of this weekend when I pulled out hair ideas from one of my binders. None the less, the new braided hairdo looked fabulous. Just saying…
- I annoy myself by being constantly indecisive.
- My Dad perfectly described my personality as being very type B on the outside (easy-going, laid back) yet very type A on the inside (constantly planning, scheduling) *see #3, 9, 18
- I love to read, but don’t be fooled, my favorite books are trashy chick-flick novels…little sustenance and a lot of fun.
- In Myers-Briggs testing, I am an “ENFP”…extroverted, intuition, feeling, perceiving…described as “the inspirer.”
- I rarely brush my teeth in the bathroom but rather wander around my apartment, usually resulting in toothpaste stains on my t-shirts.
- One of my many nicknames is Beans. It started as Anna Banana…Banana…Ban Ban…Bans…and somehow…Beans. When I went through my ‘too cool for school’ phase I made my sister stop calling me that *sorry Sarah!
- Since my field experience this summer I am leaning towards going into outpatient oncology nutrition.
- I like to read my horoscope (virgo) in magazines and papers but only believe it if I want to.
- I keep a notebook of my daily workouts and have since the end of January. March 22nd was a full body circuit day which included tricep kickbacks with 12.5 lb dumbbells.
- If you ask me if I have seen a movie, more than likely, I haven’t.
- I have favorite spoons and forks that I sometimes save or will consider it a special meal if I use them. It is the little things.
- I trained to teach the Les Mills program BodyAttack which I LOVED but a stress fracture put the dream on hold, further put on hold by my love of triathlons.
- Although never really in the popular crowd in high school, I was on prom court senior year.
- I use the words “random” and “awkward” way too often…I guess that pretty much sums up my life…and this list.
- I often talk to my dog Chloe in French from what I remember from high school and college. Pourquoi? Je ne sais pas mais il est amusant.
- I spent all morning thinking of these and probably had way too much fun doing so.
So what about you? What don’t we know?!