Here are some things that are certainly making today awesome (besides the fact that it is Saturday).
1. This delicious egg white puff I made for breakfast (along with oatmeal). It had some frozen broccoli, spinach, and bell peppers defrosted then cooked in about 2/3 cups egg whites.
2. Boy Meets World and Teen Witch on ABC Family. Teen Witch is the best!…I feel like I’m 13 again. I love the part where she gets a makeover and is walking to school with the music playing and everyone is loving her and she is sooo cool. Anyone agree??
I wish I could cast spells to make all the boys love me. And get rich. One day…
3. Finishing week 2 of the LiveFit trainer. I got the workouts out of order and did legs today. I was proud of myself because I asked the workers at the gym how to use the Smith Press machine to do my squats. It was so easy once they showed me how..never be afraid to ask for help! I
4. MMM more good eats..this Creamy Chocolate Protein Smoothie
In a blender combine 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze, 1 small banana, 1.5 scoops vanilla protein powder, 2 T dark cocoa powder, and a dash of cinnamon.
5. This song: You Da One by Rihanna. Love it.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/b3HeLs8Yosw” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen>
So what is making your day awesome?!