Remember when I used to do “Workout Wednesday”?….
I almost didn’t either.
Anyway! I figured we all would want to work on toning our legs after watching all the Victoria’s Secret models last night. I modified this workout from One Fit Foodie the other day and it left me a sweaty mess and my legs shaking…! The best/worst part is the added leg work in the ab routine … a nice extra push. I won’t be doing this workout since I’m tapering BUT You CAN do it for me!
Lean Model Legs Lower Body Workout
Be sure to warm up with 5-10 minutes of cardio.
Repeat each circuit for a total of 3x
- Leg Press – 15 reps
- Stiff Leg Dumbbell Dead Lifts – 15 reps
- Squat with Dumbbells – 15 reps
- Jump Squat with Pulse – 15
- Walking lunge with Dumbbells – 24 lunges switching legs
- Step up with Dumbbells – 20 alternating legs
Extra FUN with abs – Repeat x2
- Backward lunges – 30 switching legs
- Stability ball leg pass – 20 switches
- Front lunges – 30 switching legs
- Quick squats – 20
- Stability ball plank hold – 1 minute
- Jump lunges – 20 total
- Stability ball oblique twists – 15/side
Did you watch the Fashion Show last night? Is it hard not to compare yourself to the models? BTW…remember, YOU are BEAUTIFUL!