Brown Bag Popcorn
- 1/4 cup popcorn kernels
- brown bag
- seasonings of choice
easy peasy 🙂
2. Fold over top of paper bag.
3. Put into microwave. Cook about 2 minutes, listening until kernels popping slows/stops.
4. Take out of microwave.
5. Top freshly popped kernels with seasonings of choice.
6. Expect to share.
My favorite varieties:
- Chili powder, nutritional yeast, and a dash of salt
- Cinnamon and sugar or stevia
- Parmesan cheese and a dash of salt
- Cocoa powder, cinnamon, and sugar or stevia
- Go all out and include peanuts, fiber cereal, and flavorings
- Fyi – sometimes I use a little spray of olive oil out of a misto if you have one or just cooking spray will work so the seasonings ‘stick’ better
Have you tried brown bag popcorn before? What are your favorite toppings?